[Trilinos-Users] European Trilinos Workshop

Buesing, Henrik hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Oct 6 11:27:44 EDT 2018

Dear Trilinos Users,

Are you planning a Trilinos Workshop for Europe within the next year? I would be interested in timesteppers, nonlinear and linear solvers or more generally in the solution of time-dependent nonlinear PDEs with Trilinos.
Preferably the solvers would be built upon Kokkos to make use of heterogeneous architectures, e.g. with GPUs.

If you could also point me to some resources on this, this would be much appreciated!  At a first glance Aztec and Nox might be what I am looking for.

Thank you for your help!

Henrik

--
Dipl.-Math. Henrik Büsing
Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy

Mathieustr.           | Tel +49 (0)241 80 49907
52074 Aachen, Germany | Fax +49 (0)241 80 49889

http://www.eonerc.rwth-aachen.de/GGE
hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de<mailto:hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de>