[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Example of Amesos2 with GMP

Rajamanickam, Sivasankaran srajama at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 15 15:37:06 EDT 2018

Walter,
  The scalar types in Amesos2 are templated. In theory, it can be many different types. In fact, we have use cases where the scalar type is a small matrix that works. There are no examples in Amesos2 as the scope of it is outside Amesos2, some times straight in applications. Some trilinos couplings examples will be the closest to what you want. But they are not extended precision examples.

See https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/blob/master/packages/trilinoscouplings/examples/fenl/

If you follow the same pattern used for ensemble scalar types, it should be possible to use Amesos2 with the scalar types, provided the overloading for the operators exist.

-Siva