[Trilinos-Users] Vim Plugins?

Prokopenko, Andrey V. prokopenkoav at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 25 13:48:11 EST 2018

Hi Jason,

I used youcompleteme with a limited success. I put in some hooks in
Trilinos to work with a specific package (MueLu) in
cmake/.ycm_extra_conf.py.in. You can try those out with
|-DTrilinos_ENABLE_YouCompleteMe=ON|. You may also need to add some
CMake option to export compilation commands.

However, this is not a perfect solution, and may not work with other
packages. Would certainly love to have a more robust solution.

-Andrey

​