[Trilinos-Users] Vim Plugins?

Gates, Jason Matthew jmgate at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 25 13:25:49 EST 2018

Hello Trilinos users,

Has anyone had any luck getting any vim plugins that require parsing of the code (for instance, syntastic<https://vimawesome.com/plugin/syntastic> or youcompleteme<https://vimawesome.com/plugin/youcompleteme>) to work with Trilinos? They seem to get confused by the way we use _decl and _impl files, and don't seem to be able to find #include files from outside the package you're currently looking at. I'm sure there must be configuration options to change to get things working—I just haven't had any luck yet.

Many thanks,

Jason M. Gates