[Trilinos-Users] Result type of product of Epetra CrsMatrix and MultiVector

Rizzi, Francesco NMN fnrizzi at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 6 09:01:03 EDT 2018

Hello,

I have been trying to find a way to compute:  C = A B

- A = Epetra_CrsMatrix,

- B = epetra MultiVector, intended as a 2D matrix.

I know I can use the method A.Multiply, then the result C is a MultiVector too.

Question 1: Is there a function some place where I can have C to be of type Epetra_CrsMatrix ?

Question 2: if not, is there a native function to convert a MultiVector to a CrsMatix (beside the obvious manual way to do it)?

Thank you to whoever responds :)

best, ?