[Trilinos-Users] SVD options

Prokopenko, Andrey V. prokopenkoav at ornl.gov
Mon Apr 30 11:08:30 EDT 2018

Hi Fransesco,

There is some version of SVD in mini-tensor. I pulled it out, and
cleaned it up a bit, and made it run on the device. It's not a final
product, but available here:
https://github.com/aprokop/kokkos_perf/blob/master/svd/svd.cpp. It
certainly needs more work, but satisfies my requirements for now. I hope
I could work with somebody to test it out and profile, and maybe convert
to a proper team based interfaces, including a batched mode.

-Andrey