[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Compilation issue

Fuller, Timothy Jesse tjfulle at sandia.gov
Sun Apr 22 23:49:14 EDT 2018

Are you sure you are trying to compile the 12.12 release? The error you copied is similar to the error described in https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/issues/2574.  That error was manifest when building with ETI off.  It has been fixed in the develop branch.

   Cheers,

   -- Tim --

   Tim Fuller, PhD
   Scalable Algorithms