[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] [Peridigm-users] Moocho

Littlewood, David John djlittl at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 25 16:53:48 EDT 2017

Elek,

That looks like a warning, not an error.  The build should not fail because of a warning, unless you have warnings-as-errors turned on.  Are you certain that the moocho warning is the cause of the build failure?

Further, the warning line tells you how to suppress the warning.  Or you could hack Trilinos to make the offending non-virtual destructor into a virtual destructor (maybe there is no destructor defined, in which case just add a virtual no-op destructor).  Admittedly, this shouldn’t be something you have to deal with.  Just trying to get you a path forward.

I’m going to forward this to the Trilinos mailing list, as it’s not a Peridigm issue per se.

Dave