[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] MoochoPack

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 20 08:51:32 EDT 2017

Elek,

Let’s take this offline by conversing in:

   https://github.com/trilinos/moocho/issues/1

In that issue I can provide instructions on how to clone the MOOCHO git repo, get on the trilinos-release-12-12-branch  branch, build your copy of Trilinos against this source for MOOCHO, and then edit the code to resolve the issue (completed with a PR).  Then this fix can be put onto the release branch of MOOCHO and therefore go out in the next path release of Trilinos 12.12.z

Thanks!

-Ross