[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] MoochoPack

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 20 08:22:01 EDT 2017

Elek,

Sorry for the trouble you are having.  I looks like MOOCHO is not building with more currently C++11 compilers.  But it looks like an easy fix.  If you are willing to take  a crack at a patch, we would include it the MOOCHO git repo.

It looks like this was not caught before the release because MOOCHO is not being included in automated testing.  I have raised this as an issue in:

   https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/issues/1877

to see if we can get this resolved.

Thanks,

-Ross