[Trilinos-Users] Problem with compilation errors

Balakrishnan, Ramesh bramesh at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Oct 6 00:03:50 EDT 2017

My apologies for not looking at your earlier (i.e. this) email. As you have noted, packages like MueLu depend on C++11 features. Based on your email, it appears you are using a much older Intel Compiler Suite that, at best, had only partial support for the C++11 features. So, I’d suggest that you upgrade to a more recent version of the Intel compiler suite, such as version 17. If that is not feasible, and you are willing to compile the require math libraries, I’d suggest building the latest gcc-7.2.1 compiler (although any gcc-6.x+ version should work too). Then try buiding the Trilinos library without the line "-D Trilinos_ENABLE_CXX11=OFF” in your cmake configuration file.

Hope this helps.

Best,
RB