[Trilinos-Users] Exporting rectangular CrsGraph / CrsMatrix

Brian Granzow brian.granzow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:05:45 EDT 2017

To follow up, I think I've found what I was looking for in the Panzer
implementation of a Blocked Tpetra Linear Object Factory:

https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/blob/master/packages/panzer/disc-fe/src/lof/Panzer_BlockedTpetraLinearObjFactory_impl.hpp#L906

Following the basic ideas in the members of this class, I think I was able
to accomplish what I wanted to do.

Cheers,
Brian