[Trilinos-Users] Interfacing LOCA with Petsc Matrices

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 15:58:34 EDT 2017

Hi,

   I have an application where I have been using Petsc nonlinear solvers. I need to extend this to include bifurcation problems and am looking to use LOCA for that. Is there a way I can naturally interface my code to Trillions?

   I noticed that there is a "petsc”  directory in packages/nox/examples and the LOCA user information states: “Currently, there is no LOCA Petsc support provided, but this will be added as soon as there is demand.”

   I would appreciate guidance on the best way to move forward.

Regards,
Manav