[Trilinos-Users] Belos / Ifpack2 Memory Modeling

Pate Motter Pate.Motter at Colorado.EDU
Wed Mar 22 20:49:28 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am attempting to create some models for the underlying data motion
associated with some of the iterative solvers and preconditioners found
in Belos and Ifpack2 respectively. Because of some of the abstraction
layers involved, I am having some issues successfully determining this.
I just wondered if there were some documentation somewhere that
mentioned this or if there were any insights into making this task more
feasible.

Thank you,
Pate Motter