[Trilinos-Users] Belos::LinearProblem: what are valid values of the template parameter MV?

Joachim Wuttke j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jun 20 11:18:51 EDT 2017

What are valid values for the template parameter MV of
Belos::LinearProblem<ScalarType, MV, OP>?

The Belos Doxygen API doc only says: MV	is The (multi)vector type.

So I would expect MV=Epetra_MultiVector and MV=Epetra_Vector
to work equally well. However, my Belos usage example compiles
only in the former case. With MV=Epetra_Vector, I get the
compile time error
   ‘this_type_is_missing_a_specialization’ is not a member of ‘Epetra_Vector’