[Trilinos-Users] Modifying Memory allocation for Tpetra objects

Ashraf, Rizwan A. ashrafra at ornl.gov
Mon Jun 19 16:54:36 EDT 2017

Dear Trilinos Users,

We are working on a memory allocator for persistence storage, e.g., SSDs. This is to be used for fault-tolerance purposes. We want to integrate this malloc() into an application which uses Tpetra CrsMatrix and MultiVector objects. We need to do this for selected objects only, while remaining objects can use the standard interface.

What steps will need to be taken to achieve this integration?

Thanks,
Rizwan

—
Computer Science and Mathematics,