[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] how to extract solution from Belos::LinearProblem ... updateSolution() does not work as expected

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 19 14:08:48 EDT 2017

Hi Joachim,

To get the solution from the Belos::LinearProblem, you need to call
getLHS().  The updateSolution method is called by the solvers themselves
when they are updating the solution that is contained in the LinearProblem
object.

See:

https://trilinos.org/docs/r12.10/packages/belos/doc/html/classBelos_1_1Line
arProblem.html#af1edcf95478da00dd722f996007c82fe

Thanks,

Heidi

--

Heidi K. Thornquist

Electrical Models & Simulation
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM  87185-1323

On 6/18/17, 7:48 AM, "Trilinos-Users on behalf of Joachim Wuttke"
<trilinos-users-bounces at trilinos.org on behalf of j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de>