[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trilinos Install on Centos 7

Justin Fisher justin0419 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:52:37 EDT 2017

Hi Guys.

Thanks for this. I was able to get through the cmake using this
information. Once this was complete I did:

make -j4

which yielded the following error:

In file included from
/downloads_1/xyce/trilinos-12.6.3-Source/packages/zoltan/src/tpls/third_library_const.h:70:0,
                 from
/downloads_1/xyce/trilinos-12.6.3-Source/packages/zoltan/src/zz/zz_const.h:63,
                 from
/downloads_1/xyce/trilinos-12.6.3-Source/packages/zoltan/src/coloring/color_test.c:57:
/usr/local/Xyce-Release-6.7.0-OPENMPI-OPENSOURCE/trilinos/include/parmetis.h:18:19:
fatal error: metis.h: No such file or directory
 #include <metis.h>

That directory contains a file called parmetis.h, not metis.h - so I
installed metis v5.1 into the same directory as parmetis. I hope this was
the right thing to do! After that I was able to make and install
successfully.

--
Kind regards,

Justin Fisher.