[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trilinos Install on Centos 7

Elliott, James John jjellio at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 7 15:22:05 EDT 2017

Hi Justin,

I cannot help with Xyce specific issues, but I suspect the issue you see is because your configure script tells Trilinos to build all packages.

Have you looked at:

https://xyce.sandia.gov/documentation/BuildingGuide.html#rhelPreReq

https://xyce.sandia.gov/documentation/BuildingGuide.html#parallelTrilinosCMake

>From those docs, you definitely do not need all Trilinos packages, and it provides the names of YUM packages that you do need.