[Trilinos-Users] Call HYPRE from trilinos?

Wen Yan wenyan4work at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:55:44 EST 2017

Dear Trilinos users,

I was wondering whether it is possible to call a matrix factorization
method in the package HYPRE from Trilinos. My current program works well on
the Belos/Tpetra/Ifpack2 stack, and I need to call the 'Parasail' method
from HYPRE for an explicitly constructed Tpetra_CrsMatrix.

If that is not possible without explicit memory copy between
Tpetra_CrsMatrix and HYPRE matrix, is there a Factorized Sparse Matrix
Approximate Inverse solver that I can use within Trilinos?

Thank you,
Wen Yan