[Trilinos-Users] Spack xsdk installing issue

Prokopenko, Andrey V. prokopenkoav at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 12 14:38:01 EST 2017

Hi Daniel,

In the build log you attach Kokkos fails to compile with the following
error:

/nfs/tmp2/osei/soft/spack/var/spack/stage/trilinos-develop-yqhcu24xcivk7z5b2kxpztl6zoqvwd2p/Trilinos/packages/kokkos/core/src/Kokkos_Macros.hpp:243:6:
error: #error "Compiling with GCC version earlier than 4.7.2 is not
supported."

So, clearly 4.4.7 is not going to work. On the other hand, if gcc-4.9.2
also does not work, it must be a different error. Could you attach a
failed log for 4.9.2?

-Andrey