[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Build of NOX library stops with errors

Niklas nfarnsworth at web.de
Thu Jan 12 10:51:54 EST 2017

Hello,
Thank you, with this additional flag, it passes the CMake process.
Unfortunately we get gcc errors now:

packages/kokkos/core/src/impl/Kokkos_Profiling_Interface.hpp:55:19: fatal error: dlfcn.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
packages/kokkos/core/src/CMakeFiles/kokkoscore.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'packages/kokkos/core/src/CMakeFiles/kokkoscore.dir/impl/Kokkos_Core.cpp.obj' failed
make[2]: *** [packages/kokkos/core/src/CMakeFiles/kokkoscore.dir/impl/Kokkos_Core.cpp.obj] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1182: recipe for target 'packages/kokkos/core/src/CMakeFiles/kokkoscore.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [packages/kokkos/core/src/CMakeFiles/kokkoscore.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Best regards
Niklas