[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Build of NOX library stops with errors

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 12 09:27:56 EST 2017

Just curious, but why are you going through the trouble to create a tarball just to untar it to build and install?  Why not just configure, build, and install from the original source tree?  It will only build and install what you enable.  That will eliminate the error you are seeing.

Trilinos can't test every combination of enable and disable and somethings these things happen.  But we can likely add some logic to avoid errors like you show below.

-Ross