[Trilinos-Users] Build kokkos examples fail to build

KESTENER Pierre pierre.kestener at cea.fr
Tue Jan 3 05:22:19 EST 2017

Hello,

I noticed that currently (either in master or develop branch) kokkos examples fail to build, because the dependencies to other subpackages (kokkosCore, kokkosContainers ,...) are not found.

It seems to me to be a cmake/tribits issue.

In file "packages/kokkos/example/cmake/Dependencies.cmake", if I change the variables
LIB_REQUIRED_DEP_PACKAGES  ---> LIB_REQUIRED_PACKAGES
TEST_OPTIONAL_DEP_TPLS ---> TEST_OPTIONAL_TPLS

the build of kokkos example is now OK.

Thanks you for indicating if is the right way to fix this.

Best regards,

Pierre Kestener.