[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: NOX output

Pawlowski, Roger P rppawlo at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 24 11:16:20 EST 2017

There is a tool in the PIKE package in Trilinos that does exactly what you are asking for. It is meant for multiphysics coupling and creates communicators that segregate physics in subcommunicators (that can be separate or overallping) and corresponding FancyOStreams that are tagged with MPI process and application name:

Trilinos/packages/pike/blackbox/src/Pike_MultiphysicsDistributor.hpp
Trilinos/packages/pike/blackbox/src/Pike_MultiphysicsDistributor.cpp

Trilinos/packages/pike/blackbox/test/core/multiphysics_distributor.cpp

Roger