[Trilinos-Users] NOX output

Prokopenko, Andrey V. prokopenkoav at ornl.gov
Thu Feb 23 22:26:04 EST 2017

Hi Andreas,

I'm not too familiar with NOX, so I cc'd Roger as he has a lot more
insight on such issues. I'm cc'ing trilinos-users mailing list as well.

I will have to look at the code to properly answer your question. In the
meantime, one thing that could help you is this: if you are using
openmpi, you could run with `mpirun -tag-output`, which for every line
of output should tell which processor it is coming from.

-Andrey