[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: MueLu + Belos + Epetra Runtime Error

Prokopenko, Andrey V. prokopenkoav at ornl.gov
Thu Feb 23 11:45:31 EST 2017

Hi Alicia and Shieli,

Sorry for late reply. MueLuOperator for Epetra is applied through
ApplyInverse(). MueLuOperator for Tpetra is applied throught apply().

We have an example in trilinos/packages/muelu/test/scaling/Driver.cpp.
It works for both Epetra and Tpetra with Belos. However, we always use
right preconditioner.

-Andrey