[Trilinos-Users] Transposing a Tpetra::MultiVector

Hoemmen, Mark mhoemme at sandia.gov
Wed Dec 13 00:09:16 EST 2017

Greetings!

Could you please post feature requests as issues on our GitHub site?

https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/issues/

Thanks!  The feature request here is for an update operation

Y := alpha * X^T + beta * Y

where X and Y are Tpetra::MultiVector instances, and alpha and beta are scalars.  Could you please explain your use case?  This is not an operation that commonly arises in iterative linear solvers or eigensolvers.

Thanks and best regards,
Mark Hoemmen