[Trilinos-Users] Permission request: Sterling-Figure 10.13

Mohan, Narmatha (ELS-CHN) n.mohan at elsevier.com
Mon Aug 28 04:48:27 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.gif at 01CCAEA9.99687E90]
Permission Request

Dear Team<http://osr.northwestern.edu/contact/bio/sarah-stein>,

Elsevier is preparing a work entitled

Author/Title/Edition             :  Maciej Brodowicz, Matthew Anderson, Chirag Dekate, Thomas Sterling, Andrew Lumsdaine / High Performance Computing / 1e
Format                                       :  Print and Electronic
Publication date                     :  Dec 1, 2017

We request your permission for Elsevier and its licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns to reproduce or, if it is necessary, to redraw or modify the material listed below in this and all subsequent editions of this Elsevier work and all revisions, versions, derivative works, translations, ancillaries, adaptations, supplementary materials, custom editions, and in advertising and promotion thereof, in all languages, in all formats and media now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world and in perpetuity. We will give full credit to the original source.

Source reference:

trilinos.org

http://trilinos.org/oldsite/CapabilityWebpages/GeomMeshLoadBal/zoltan_chisels.gif
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D32008.8225AA10]

We request permission for using the figure appearing in the above mentioned reference.
If you are not the owner of the material for which we hereby apply for permission to reproduce, would you please supply the name and address of the person to whom requests should be directed?

If permission is granted, please respond by e-mail, fax or post.

Best regards,
Narmatha Mohan
Copyrights Coordinator, GR - Copyrights
ELSEVIER | Global Book Production