[Trilinos-Users] CUDA compilation

Bart Janssens bart at bartjanssens.org
Sun Aug 13 06:38:58 EDT 2017

Yes, the errors are mostly fixable, but it's basically working around
compiler bugs while I'm not even writing any Cuda code myself, so I was
just wondering if it's possible to use the regular compiler when building
against a Trilinos with Cuda. I do want to use the Cuda backend with Tpetra.

Op zo 13 aug. 2017 om 12:18 schreef Dmitry N. Mikushin <maemarcus at gmail.com>