[Trilinos-Users] sggsvd_

Tom Goffrey t.goffrey at exeter.ac.uk
Sat Apr 29 18:41:49 EDT 2017

Hi Elek,

Are you linking against LAPACK 3.6 or above? If so dggsvd (and a few
others) are deprecated and not build by default. I believe there is a
BUILD_DEPRECATED
flag in the LAPACK makefile which builds dggsvd. When I've had this issue
in the past I've rebuilt LAPACK to include the deprecated routines. I don't
know if there's a Trilinos way to get around this though.

Cheers,

Tom