[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] PyTrilinos: Extracting Column of CrsMatrix

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 28 18:24:11 EDT 2016

No. It looks like the way, in C++, to transpose an Epetra_CrsMatrix is with the EpetraExt::CrsGraph_Transpose class. This has not been wrapped for PyTrilinos yet, but it could be done fairly easily.

** Bill Spotz                                              **
** Sandia National Laboratories  Voice: (505)845-0170      **
** P.O. Box 5800                 Fax:   (505)284-0154      **
** Albuquerque, NM 87185-0370    Email: wfspotz at sandia.gov **