[Trilinos-Users] Is it possible to implement blockLanczos through anasazi?

SungHwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:39:48 EDT 2016

Dear all,
I want to use block lanczos method in anasazi interface. As far as I
understood, the blockKrylovSchur method is almost same to the block lanczos
method. Are they different? If so, what's the different points between
them? Are there any simple ways to implement BlockLanczos method within
anasazi interface? Since my final goal is to evaluate the performance of
another Lanczos Library. Of coure, I can compare other methods (e.g.
LOBPCG, BlockKrylovSchur), however, if comparison result for the same
method exist, it could be much easier to discuss the results.

Sincerely
Sunghwan Choi