[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trilinos compile problem with intel compiler

Eric Bavier bavier at cray.com
Mon Nov 7 18:17:56 EST 2016

The most unreliable part of the configuration check comes down to linking errors.  Unfortunately it is difficult to do compilation-only checks in cmake, and given superlu_dist has a few other library/linking dependencies, the checks can sometimes fail due to linking.  You should be able to see whether this is the case in the output of the configuration check in CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log

Eric Bavier, Scientific Libraries, Cray Inc.