[Trilinos-Users] Amesos2: SuperLU_Dist

Alicia Klinvex aklinvex at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:37:40 EDT 2016

Hello Mario,

The Trilinos CMake guide explains how to link Trilinos against
pre-installed TPLs: http://trilinos.sandia.gov/Trilinos10CMakeQuickstart.txt
 Search for "Enabling support for optional Third-Party Libraries".

There's also a handy script for installing various DOE codes (including
Trilinos and SuperLU_Dist) and enabling the interfaces between them,
available here: https://xsdk.info/download/

Best wishes,
Alicia