[Trilinos-Users] Parallel Dense SVD

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Fri May 27 14:59:35 EDT 2016

Eric,

I don’t know if anyone replied to you directly or not, but Trilinos does not have a turnkey solution to parallel dense SVD.  There is a subpackage rbgen of the eigensolver package Anasazi that can generate singular value/vector subsets using iterative eigensolvers.  However, we don’t have a ready-made distributed dense matrix class that is usable with rbgen.

For a person with some parallel computing and Trilinos experience, leveraging rbgen for dense matrices could be done fairly easily, but that hasn’t happened so far, from what I know.

Thanks.

Mike