[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos Hands-On Tutorial broken links

Michael Bieri mibieri at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:49:29 EDT 2016

Hi all

I just try to go through the Trilinos Hands-On Tutorial, so far on
compiling. It seems that some links are broken.

Link to tutorial:
https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos_tutorial/wiki/TrilinosHandsOnTutorial

- Then section "Build Trilinos yourself on your computer", after "Once you
have built and installed..." then "CMake: See our example". That link is
broken and I do not find an adequate new location

- I also try to use this tutorial:
http://gwlab.blogspot.ch/2013/07/a-guide-to-install-and-use-trilinos-for.html
. The link in "Create an empty file and name it for example "do-configure".
Then copy the content from this example." does also point to a no longer
existings source.

I think the project somehow moved, but links were not fully updated. Since
those examples would be very helpful, it would be great if the responsible
person could fix that.

It would in general also be very helpful to have some example configuration
files.

Best regards,
Michael