[Trilinos-Users] Belos - setting user StatusTest for CG

Roberts, Nathan V. nvroberts at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Jun 24 09:10:03 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm using Belos to solve a problem using CG.  I'd like to experiment with using a different norm to measure the residual for convergence.  I've been using a PseudoBlockCGSolMgr created by the Belos::SolverFactory.  It looks like, generally, the appropriate way to set a custom StatusTest is SolverManager's setUserConvStatusTest().  However, PseudoBlockCGSolMgr does not implement this method.  Is my use case unsupported, or is there some other way to get a CG solver with custom StatusTest using Belos?

Thanks!
Nate