[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trilinos-Users Digest, Vol 130, Issue 5

Hoemmen, Mark mhoemme at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 6 17:02:32 EDT 2016

On 6/6/16, 2:33 PM, "Trilinos-Users on behalf of trilinos-users-request at trilinos.org" <trilinos-users-bounces at trilinos.org on behalf of trilinos-users-request at trilinos.org> wrote:
>Message: 3
>Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:27:11 -0600
>From: Ashesh Chattopadhyay <ashesh6810 at gmail.com>
>To: Trilinos-Users at trilinos.org
>Subject: [Trilinos-Users] Tpetra-Kokkos user guide
>
>Hi All,
>
>I was wondering if there is any detailed user guide or tutorial(much like
>the Trilinos tutorial) that covers Tpetra and in general the Tpetra-Kokkos
>functionalities more comprehensively.

Look at https://github.com/kokkos for Kokkos tutorial materials.  Kokkos has an extensive tutorial.

Look in Trilinos/packages/tpetra/core/example/Lesson* for Tpetra tutorial lessons.  The Doxygen documentation has tutorial text rendered as HTML:

https://trilinos.org/docs/dev/packages/tpetra/doc/html/index.html

mfh