[Trilinos-Users] Amesos2: SuperLU_Dist

Hansen, Glen A gahanse at sandia.gov
Fri Jun 3 10:08:00 EDT 2016

Hi Mario,

I think there might be a configuration issue somewhere that is leading to your problem.

Could you please email me your configuration file for both your Trilinos build and Albany? I’ll take a look at these and see if I can see an issue. These files may be pretty large – could you please email them directly to gahanse at sandia.gov?

Also, could you please tell me the hostname of the machine you are using and the output of “uname –a”?

Thanks,

Glen

--

Glen Hansen
Manager, Computational Multiphysics Dept. (1443)

CSRI/168    MS-1321    (505) 845-7193
gahanse at sandia.gov