[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Packages don't process MPI_BASE_DIR

Robert Sawko RSawko at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 2 12:53:47 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply. I admit, I was unaware that the wrappers should
have appended the line and I clearly miss-attributed the issue.

So there must be something wrong with my configuration. On the cluster
we have two MPIs compiled with XL: mvapich2.2 and openmpi1.10. I
tried mvapich first and run into no mpi.h issue. When I use openmpi
the compilation proceeds without any hacks. I am guessing then that
something is not detected when I use mvapich. I will try to compare the
output of cmake configure step, but if you have any insights please let
me know.

I am changing MPIs with modules.

Regards,
Robert