[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO restarted gmres

Danielle Catherine Maddix dcmaddix at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:12:55 EST 2016

Hello,

I am solving a non-symmetric indefinite PDE problem arising from PDEs. When use gmres_condnum, it encouraged me to increase the dimension of the Krylov space. So I increased it from the default 30 to 250 using the kspace AZ_option. I am also seeing better results using MGS rather than CGS. I was wondering if there was a way to also specify the number of restarts that we want or if that is done internally when the maximum number of iterations is specified.

Thanks,

Danielle Maddix