[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] ilut

Danielle Catherine Maddix dcmaddix at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 22 13:48:00 EST 2016

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the help!

1. With no preconditioner, 1,2,3 and 4 processors and no preconditioner, I get the same answer.  It does not converge to the correct solution due to ill-conditioning. but is consistent amongst the processors.

2. Yes, the 12,4-proc cases all give the same correct solution with the ilut preconditioner.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Danielle