[Trilinos-Users] Fwd: STK package trouble

Sai P Uppati uppatis at utexas.edu
Fri Jan 15 00:44:41 EST 2016

Hi,

This question is related to both Peridigm and Trilinos, so I'm posting it
to both the Trilinos and Peridigm mailing lists.

I'm trying to build Trilinos 12.7 (dev) version (which I forked from the
Trilinos GitHub page: https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos.git) on my Mac
OS X 10.11.2 (El Capitan) with STK package enabled. If some of you are
familiar with Peridigm, the documentation for this software states that STK
is a necessary package that should be built as part of Trilinos to be used
as a dependency for Peridigm installation.

Is this true still? If so, is anyone with a Mac OS X experiencing trouble
compiling Trilinos when STK package is enabled?

I've had problems with STK before (in other versions of OS X) as well. I
was wondering if there is yet any fix.

Sincerely,
Sai Uppati
ᐧ