[Trilinos-Users] STKDoc_tests

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:18:56 EST 2016

I already did that. Commented out the STKDoc includes in cmake files.

The issue though is when the trilinos is installed by sys admins, the users
dose not have permission to edit those files and cmake approach to link the
app code fails. I had to install the trilinos in my home directory to get
it working with cmake

Reddy