[Trilinos-Users] IFPACK preconditioners reordering

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 18 15:08:24 EST 2016

Danielle,

Ifpack supports only Reverse Cuthill-McKee (RCM) and Metis reorderings.

The Isorropia package provides an Epetra interface to Zoltan, and does have orderings based on ParMetis and PT-Scotch, but I don't know of a way to get the orderings to work the Ifpack.  Perhaps one of the Isorropia developers could confirm.

Mike