[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Mesh and DOF management with trilinos

Cyr, Eric C eccyr at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 17 15:15:53 EST 2016

Yes, that is how that was structured. Please feel free to communicate more questions as they arise.

Eric

From: Dharmendar Reddy <dharmareddy84 at gmail.com<mailto:dharmareddy84 at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 4:18 PM
To: "Cyr, Eric C" <eccyr at sandia.gov<mailto:eccyr at sandia.gov>>
Cc: "Salinger, Andrew" <agsalin at sandia.gov<mailto:agsalin at sandia.gov>>, "trilinos-users at trilinos.org<mailto:trilinos-users at trilinos.org>" <trilinos-users at trilinos.org<mailto:trilinos-users at trilinos.org>>, Roger Pawlowski <rppawlo at sandia.gov<mailto:rppawlo at sandia.gov>>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Trilinos-Users] Mesh and DOF management with trilinos

Hello Eric,

Sure, i will need loads of help. Will be an upheal task for me given that i am new to C++ and new to trilinos. My test setup will be very similar to this paper but a one-D pn junction diode simulation to begin with.
"A new Control Volume Finite Element Method for the stable and accurate solution of the drift-diffusion equations on general unstructured grids"

Looks like they have used panzer and you may be familiar with the setup.

Thanks

Reddy