[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Mesh and DOF management with trilinos

Sjaardema, Gregory D gdsjaar at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 16 15:25:28 EST 2016

SEACAS documentation, specifically exodusII and ioss are best found at http://gsjaardema.github.io/seacas/  If you search on the page, there should be a section for exodusII and a section for Ioss.  The documentation is somewhat out-of-date and for Ioss is not complete, but it might give you a start.

You can either use Ioss directly to read an exodus file and then populate your data structures, or you can use stk and stk_io which uses Ioss and then populate your data structures from stk's data structures.

If you have any questions about seacas, ioss, and/or exodus, please let me know.
..Greg

--
"A supercomputer is a device for turning compute-bound problems into I/O-bound problems"