[Trilinos-Users] Mesh and DOF management with trilinos

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:41:16 EST 2016

Hello All,
               I am planing to switch my code from Fortran+petsc to C++ and
trilinos. I have an FEM code which uses petsc DMPlex (
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/DM/DMPLEX.html)

Is there anything similar to DMPlex object in any of the trilinos packages
which can help me manage the mesh, DOF, setup and assembly of the
operators.

I would like to readin a mesh in exodus format into the mesh handler and
then use to help setup the operators, DOF variables etc.

Reddy