[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra & block matrices (FEM)

Cihan Altinay c.altinay at uq.edu.au
Tue Feb 9 18:58:50 EST 2016

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on how they are using
Trilinos with FE-like methods that have block sizes > 1?

I can see from the changelog that BlockCrsGraph, BlockMultiVector etc.
have been deprecated and removed from Tpetra in Version 12.0 but what's
the alternative? Do I need to unroll the blocks myself? Wouldn't that be
very inefficient for the solvers?

Thanks,
Cihan

--
Cihan Altinay

Computer Scientist, Centre for Geoscience Computing
eResearch Analyst,  Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation
The University of Queensland
T: +61 7 334 64118 / F: +61 7 334 64134